Thursday 1 July 2010

Song 10 - that makes me fall asleep

This one.

I have two CDs of this artist, which I have been trying to get rid of for years but they just find their way back. Like a Monkey's Paw one just can't get away from. Grammy-shmammy.

But why devote a whole post to a boring song, you ask.

(Well, I ask, but the question remains.)

A lot of this 30 Days of Music stuff is rather rubbish. Like the attempting to finish-this-in-30-days-actually bit and the glorifying of songs that in my very personal opinion are not worth remembering or sharing.

So here it is - the song that makes me feel so calm, so secure and so pleased, that I could fall asleep simply because I feel so comfortable with myself and the people around me, and dream some very nice dreams.

Go on then, say awww, I know you want to.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.