Tuesday 28 July 2009

Why, thank you! *blush*

I love a compliment just as much as the next girl, so when it was the national newspaper telling me what my mirror tells me an average of 19 days a month, of course I was flattered.

According to The Times,
Scientists have found that evolution is driving women to become ever more beautiful, while men remain as aesthetically unappealing as their caveman ancestors.
Of course, I knew that this is one compliment that is absolutely true. So it comes as an added bonus that the scientific acknowledgement of my beauty is accompanied by the opportunity to say I-knew-it-all-along.

(Brilliant and beautiful. Can I do human-kind any more favours?)

But honestly, I really can't take all the credit. According to the report,
...good-looking parents were far more likely to conceive daughters.
Thanks Mama, thanks Dada.

Feel free to tell me how you absolutely agree with The Times. And me.



3 comments:

Meera Rao said...

absolutely!!!

keshav said...

I agree absolutely....& to remind you theres also a study that says male chromosomes are the more dominant ones!

mama said...

Now,dear daughter, I'm convinced that I am "good looking" :)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.